- Screw feeders are installed under bins or under a full head of product surge resulting in 95% loading.
- The fighting in the inlet of a screw feeder is multiple pitch or tapered flights (customers choice).
- Sizes: from 150mm to 600mm.
- Capacity: Up to 560 M.T.P.H.at 95% conveyor loading.
- Capacities are based on material density of 45#/ cu.ft. or 721kg / m3.
- Direct coupled gearbox or chain and sprocket,“V?belt drive systems are available.
- Heavy duty construction, mild steel or stainless steel fabrication.
- Excellent metering qualities for batching and Maximum incline ability.
- Capital cost effective, low maintenance.
Explosion venting may be required depending on location and / or product being transferred through this equipment. To operate without proper explosion venting may result in fire or explosion. Check local industrial codes and policies.